Team Pink!




Well, even though we found that the baby is a girl awhile ago, yesterday was my "big" ultrasound at 20 weeks where people *usually* find out the gender. (ya know, non-hyperemesis, non-contracting, non-pulmonary-embolism people ).

So, I thought it'd be fun to track back to the post when we found out Grant was going to be a boy:

http://journey2guat.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

I was going to have the ultrasound tech take a picture of us yesterday, but I forgot the camera! bummer!

Anyway - it feels so "complete" knowing we'll have one boy and one girl. I cannot explain how much Matt and I are praying for the next 4 months to be so uneventful and smooth and lead to a healthy baby girl in late May!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

We're praying too that the rest of this pregnancy will be uneventful and totally enjoyable.