At Home At Last!




So, after 4 days of traveling, we're back at home! We drove 2 days down to Texas, visited with my grandmother, introduced her to Grant, and drove 2 days home. My mom rode down with us, and she was shocked that Grant doesn't sleep in the car. We've been telling people this for almost 21 months now, but she said she thought he'd at least take cat naps. For the entire first 3 days of travel, he did not close his eyes ONCE! When we were just outside of Terre Haute today, he finally fell asleep for about 45 minutes. So, we have a very overly-tired toddler! We're all glad to be home, and Grant is loving seeing his toys again!!!

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

I am thankful you are home safely! I am glad Grant slept for a few minutes during the last leg of your trip home. Welcome back to Indiana! I hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight!