Rosemary Mint




When we lived in Dallas, I briefly went to a hairstylist that worked in an Aveda salon. If you've never been to an Aveda salon, it's such an awesome salon! They use natural products, with as few chemicals as possible, and the whole salon (at least the 3 or so Aveda salons I've been in) has such a calming, upscale atmosphere. Well, in Dallas the hairdresser used this fab shampoo and conditioner - rosemary mint - and they just smelled wonderful. I would love smelling my hair over the next couple of days!

Well, an Aveda salon just opened up in the new outdoor part of the Greenwood mall, so I popped in there today. I recently found out that Aveda products aren't tested on animals (a huge in my book!). So, I bought a sample size of the shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray in the rosemary mint line - they just smell heavenly. I LOVE the way it smells. I'm trying to find an excuse to shower to try it out! :)

Leave a Comment