Tidbits...




1) Okay, Mom, tomorrow I'll try to blog about party news. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2) Our 2nd holiday party, which was tonight, went AWESOME. I'll totally write about it, too, tomorrow. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3) The party, however, totally wore our dog out. Wore Her OUT! The second the last person left, she was curled up in a ball in her favorite spot in the hallway. She's currently lying on her dog bed, curled up as tight as she can be, eyes already closed. The party overstimulated her, I think! :) However, to her credit, she was a fabulous dog tonight - obeyed very well, didn't go crazy, listened, sat, stayed - good dog, Lizzie! Everyone (well, all of the dog people, at least!) said how cute she was and how "well behaved" she was! I almost L'ed OL at the 'well behaved" comments. If only they would have seen her 2 years ago!

And, here's a picture of my new glasses. I like 'em!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Remember when a principal asked you during an interview, what career you would have chosen if not teaching? You thought it over and said broadcast journalism. You've got the look all right! So with it - wow - you look terrific!

(I'll try to find a picture of myself at 17 and send it to you. Hint - I wore glasses.)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad tonight's party went well. So Lizzie was worn out by behaving herself. : ) Be sure to top her dog food off with giblet gravy for the good behavior she showed.

Unknown said...

Anna, I like your new glasses...totally modern looking!
Very becoming to you!
I am glad your Christmas party went well !!!!! only 12 days of school left!!!!