Vote, People!




Okay, so, do y'all *see* the poll on my blog? Look to the far right of the screen -- that's a POLL. If you see it, why don't you *vote*?

This whole not-voting thing I don't really understand - I am *asking* for your opinion, and you can give it anonymously - sounds like a good solution to me! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, now there's a poll on WHY you don't vote.

So, vote, people, vote! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, if you're the ONE person who *did* vote in my last poll - thanks! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

I vote (on my mac); sometimes it acts up and doesn't register.

Unknown said...

What was the last poll? Sometimes your choices for answers aren't close to my answer. If that's the case, I don't vote.

Unknown said...

One of your polls asked what we ate for breakfast. Your choices didn't include yogurt or egg or "none of the above."
Hey, beautiful weather here this morning! Call me before the game, and we'll discuss my "visit."

Anna said...

I'll try to add an "other" option from now on, so you can vote. :-)

Anna said...

On the breakfast poll there was an "other" option. :-)

And, it was a good game, huh? :-)

Unknown said...

So the breakfast poll had "other"? I just didn't remember.
What game are you referring to in your last comment? Oh - the Colts? Yep - great!!