A Few Thoughts...




OMGoodness I didn't know it had been a week since I've posted! Sorry to my devout blog readers out there!!

So, to catch up...

1) The sleep situation has been going better in the Walker household, especially with the baby Walker. 2 nights ago he slept for 12 1/2 hours - which was definitely a record.

2) The construction work is almost done. The painters were here this morning, and our front door looks GREAT painted a dark blue-ish gray. (Slate gray, I think is the technical term). I'll take a picture this evening.

3) While the painters were here, we went ahead and hired them to do our 2-story entryway. SO worth it to have them do it - they were SO *fast* and did a great job, and the entryway looks terrific! Pictures to follow of that, too.

4) Matt and I are hopefully going to a newly opened Cheesecake Factory for an early supper tonight to celebrate my birthday. Cheesecake is by far my favorite dessert. Must.have.cheesecake! :-) Now, to have to pick between the 30+ flavors!!!

5) I'm dying to wear my fall clothes!! I am eager for the weather to get cooler!

6) Only 2 more pounds to goal weight! My goal is to hit my goal weight before Grant's 9-month birthday (which is in only 2 more weeks!!) I hit pre-pregnancy weight at 6 months, and my goal weight was 15 more pounds below pre-pregnancy. Almost there!!!

Whew...think that got us caught up...off to clean the kitchen!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

I hope to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas. I could possibly be - with will power and exercise.