Shout Out!




As we went to our neighbor's house this evening, it reminded me that I'm still getting to know people here, and how much I miss some of our friends that are now scattered across the country. So, here's a shout-out to our "Dallas" friends, as I call you. ;-)

I miss you all, and think of and pray for you often!!

Betsy, I am so glad that your pregnancy is going well, and am so, so excited for you. I hope we can see you before Baby T. arrives!!

Laura - can't wait to see pictures of Baby M. #3, and I hope the last couple weeks of pregnancy go quickly. Has your heartburn been as bad this time as it was with Noah?

Kristy - we need new pictures of your boys!! You need to start a blog, I think!

And, Kara, aren't you due sometime soon? September 30th is a good day. ;)

And, I just realized that 3 of y'all are pregnant! :-) Can't wait to meet your new miracles.

Thinking of you, all my Dallas friends.

Leave a Comment